Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mr. Sant intro!

We have several new staff members this year.  I have asked each of them to write a short bio so we can share.  Here is Mr. Sant's bio. 

Anthon Leon Sant is a formerly retired educator with over 40 years experience in public education.  I have served as a secondary teacher, principal, and superintendent during that time.  After I retired, my wife Chris and I served an 18 month mission in the Family and Church History Mission in Salt Lake City. When we returned from the mission,  I began substitute teaching in Gooding and Shoshone.  This year I was asked to be a long term substitute here in Shoshone which soon became a regular teaching assignment.
    Other than teaching, I enjoy travelling with my wife, visiting our children and grandchildren, and Church volunteering.  I am a reader.  In addition to the scriptures, I read everything from autobiographies to mysteries to adventure to science fiction to fancies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment